Friday, June 19, 2009





I started back to work this past Monday and I must say I felt a bit guilty leaving Gio, even though he was with his Momom.  I was good and I didn't call even once.  When I got home at midnight, Daddy had him in bed with a full tummy and a clean set of PJs.  That made me feel good.  The next day, I went to visit Nana at Connor's place while Suzanne was at work.  The boys enjoyed the play mat together.  I took Gio to the playground later and he sat in the swing all on his own!  I know all mom's say this, but my kid is so damn cute!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures Erika...keep posting! I'm glad everything went so smoothly for you during the transition back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is work feeling the same, normal? We'll be in Jersey next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the same walker lol. It must be tough to leave him while you work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course your baby is the cutest in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete