Sunday, November 22, 2009




Shame on me for not keeping up with my postings.... I started my three month teaching position at Pennsauken and it is lots of work. I do enjoy it and most of the students. We had a great Halloween at Aunt Cheryl's place in Hershey. Her dog took over the job of Gio's guardian. Steve and I have been reading his signs and plopping him on the toilet when he has to do some nasty business. He likes it, I guess that means we won't have trouble when it comes down to the wire. Gio is not crawling yet but rolling everywhere and talking up a storm, Daddda and YeahYeahYeah. This afternoon Aunt Suzanne will watch him for a few hours so Steve and I can go see New Moon. Go Team Edward!

6 comments:

  1. cute pictures. he's getting so big and he'll probably crawl soon if he's rolling everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow he's getting so big. he looks so funny sitting on the toilet. i hope you are liking your teaching position and hopefully it will turn into something permanent.

    i'm glad you updated the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of Gio on the toilet and really looks like he knows what he is supppsed to do, he is soooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you like your position. I'm also glad Gio is starting to use the potty. It will make your life so much easier. Not to mention your babysitters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little guy! He is his daddy!

    ReplyDelete