Sunday, May 3, 2009






We have had a very long week Steve, Gio and myself...I have been preparing for my finals week coming up the week of May 4th and we are still working on Gio's fussy fits... After two nights of absolutely no sleep, Steve and took him back to the pediatrician and refused to leave until they reevaluated him.  The Dr. thinks that since my bland diet change produced no results and there is no pattern to his fits like most "colicky cases," maybe he has GER (gastro esophageal reflux).  She gave us a prescription for Axid and within the second dose we saw a difference in him...he slept five hours, woke to eat and went right back to sleep for another four hours.  Hopefully this will give the poor little dude some much needed relief (and mom and dad)!  On a lighter and happier note, my Bubba turned 88 yesterday and Suzanne and I decided the best birthday present for him would be to meet his great grandsons.  Gram and Bubba drove down to Mom's place and we came over for a few hours.  I can't express how much those two people mean in my life... Gram and Bubba have always lived over an hour away from us, but that never stopped them from making the trip to spend even the smallest amount of time with Suzanne and I.  They have always gone out of their way to do for their family and now we will go out of our way for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment