Sunday, March 22, 2009




Last night Steve and I went to see Duplicity with Clive Owen (LOVE him) and Julia Roberts (LOVE her).  I must say I slept through 2/3 of the movie.  Not because I was tired, but because the movie drug on and was so slow.  I was so disapointed in Clive and Julia for picking an unstimulating movie...Today was a wonderful day... I got to sleep in and woke up to a beautiful day...Steve and I ran some errands and picked up makings for meatballs and gravy.  We spent the afternoon cooking and hanging out.  My parents and Suzanne and Sean came over in the evening for tacos.  Suzanne and I took a prego picture together, you just don't know when these boys will decide to come join us!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good meatballs! I haven't made homemade meatballs for awhile.
    I like the pic of you and Suzanne too...you both look great!

    ReplyDelete