Monday, March 2, 2009




We just had a lovely March storm and I'm hoping to not have to go into work, I'm waiting to hear back from by boss about staying home.  Baby Gio really gave me an uncomfortable night last night... no matter which side I lay on he's kicking the tar out of me.  As soon as I hit that 28week mark, he has just been commin' from all sides of me.  Some people say they didn't even know I was pregnant until I turned to the side and WHOA!! I guess I should take that as a compliment that I don't look pregnant from the back (however that would look).  Our baby shower (Suzanne and myself) was wonderful!  We got to see family and friends and eat great food and we both received wonderful presents.  Steve and I have the nursery all finished so all he has to do is show up!  Not that I'm rushing, I still have finals week the first week of May and I'm waiting to see if I make it through.  If not, I'll just have to study with a little man laying on my chest... It's all good!