Friday, April 17, 2009




Gio has been adjusting well since the first night. We have gotten him on an every three hours or so feeding schedule and he seems to be sleeping more comfortably in his crib since we bought the Snuggle Nest.  He absolutely loves being on Daddy's shoulder and if he had it his way would stay there permanently.  His Godmother stopped by to meet him and I think it's safe to say she's hooked too.  Steve and I took him to his first pediatrician visit and all the girls in the office had a fit over him.  If this is a preview of what's to come, we will have to guard the front yard from the girls of the neighborhood.  Afterwards we went on our first trip to Grammom and DoDad's house.  Dad was acting like he didn't want to hold him but I stuck Gio on his lap and Gio worked his charm.  Today is my 28th birthday and I must say having him here and healthy is the all I could have asked for.  

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! And Gio looks so cute...I love the pic of your dad holding him...sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be in the swing of things fast. Good luck with school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete